Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5, 2010: Day 2

Day 2. Head down. Work hard. Eat clean. Pee A LOT. I didn't sleep well last night. Partly from all the excitement of day one and partly stress and partly that I was 3 days late. Well, all because I was three days late. And I am never late. Except for when I am pregnant. So, I laid in my bed, eyes open wide thinking....OMG, I'm pregnant. What am I going to tell people especially after I announced my weight to the world? Hi, Day 2. I'm off the wagon because I'M PREGNANT! AND NOW I AM JUST GOING TO GET FATTER AND FATTER. AND I WILL PROBABLY NOW HIT 200LBS. MY LIFE IS OVER.

It's funny how I seem to over dramatize things when I am tired. I woke up a few short hours later...and nope...not pregnant. Hallelujah! So, know that I had very little sleep and a stressful one at that...and so I began day 2. Everything about today was good. I spent the morning catching up on email, peeing, more emails, eating, more emails, peeing. It was VERY productive. My favorite part was watching the people in my lunch meeting inhale their chinese food at Casey's. That was especially enjoyable. I don't actually like Uncle Bob's soup. I don't like the shrimp, pork, broccoli, savoury broth....or the wantons.........................or the shrimp.........................did I mention the pork............................................?

My biceps and back definitely are feeling the effects of yesterdays workout. It is good though. I have energy. I feel good. I am not pregnant. Did I mention I am not pregnant?

Today I feel fit as a fiddle. Fine as frog's hair. I can actually see some definition in the hanging skin under my arm. NO, I SEE IT. Even if it is all in my head. The hanging flesh is a little less...hang-y-ish. At least it is moving a little less than it did on Sunday.

The gym today was much better...love cardio days. Except for when I got to the gym, there was a lady eating her apple in the change room...the sweaty, smelly change room. And I had to change my clothes. And yeah. It was weird.

Tomorrow I will face my demons. It is the time to know the truth. It is weigh time. God...I hope the truth sets me free........

(Yes, I will tell you what I weigh. But know that I will make sure to remove every piece of clothing and empty every last bit of waste out of my body before I weigh so as not to add in any extra ounces. Oh come on...we all do it).

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up fat slayer! Sounds like you're having fun! Luv Ya
    Amos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you pee before weigh in...ALWAYS pee before weigh in! Good work on not getting knocked up cyber sister! lol!

    ReplyDelete