Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16, 2010: Day 13

Whether you have had a baby or not, I am sure you can all relate to "baby belly". That baby belly being the result of a human baby or the more commonly known....food baby. Oh you all know what I'm talking about. That little bit of extra that just seems to bulge over the top of your jeans. For me, I have suffered from baby belly since my first pregnancy and have noticed a considerable difference since my third pregnancy. It's all down hill after any kind of baby is carried in the bosom. Whether it be the food baby or the human baby, the damage is the same. Do I blame the fruit of my ovaries? Of course not! I could not blame my two precious angels for something I know was a man's fault. I blame the person who planted the seed which bore forth the fruit that stretched my stomach and skin to the absolute limits of it's elasticity.

Before I started training, I could literally grab two handfuls of my baby belly and squish it together making it look like...well, just use your imagination. If I really wanted to be creative, I could turn my baby belly into a puppet and make it talk. It really is the most attractive thing you can do and is sure to grab the attention of the opposite sex. I highly recommend it. (snicker) After it has been stretched and pulled by the developing stages of a growing fetus, my skin has just never been the same......that is.....UNTIL NOW. I have noticed a considerable difference thanks to the incessant, unending, perpetual, continual, fervent, effectual, unceasing core exercises that I am forced to do every single day. Oh and I LOVE them! These core exercises have given me the power from which I have subjugated the ever so horrible....baby belly. (I have not arrived but I am certainly on my way). And so I declare this day....The Day of the Belly Buster. I am quite serious. I have put it in my calendar and programmed it to remind me every year that on this day, I conquered the belly that has defied every single pair of jeans that has graced this diva-formed body. And I will celebrate that I actually do have abdominal muscles....I know you are in there...you can't hide..........show yourselves!! They're going to have find someone else to play Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife at this year's white trash party! This body is SO beyond that!!

Bonsoir bloggosphere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment