Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 19

Yo, dawgs, wassup foos? Dis is da blog to learnin all bout me and ma chubby bod. Don't be tryin to be a fat slaya, cause you ain't gonna be da real deal, G. You just gots to learn bout your own bod and gots to respect it. Da gym gonna be da shiznit today! Fo Sho, Aiight? Just gimme wat ya got fo realz! Keep it fresh. Are you pickin' up what I'm layin' down sista?

Today is cardio day!!! Yeah ba-bay!! I will run and run some more. I am going to "pop a cap" into you chunky monkey. Das right....you got it, holyfield! (and so more thoughts from the deep recesses of my mind....this is where you can boldly go where no man has gone before.) cheat day. cheat day. cheat day. cheat day. (I cannot wait for tomorrow). Wooooooooo! (very deep. I know)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!

Until tomorrow, farewell bloggosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment