Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 13, 2010: Day 10

Training, eating clean and being healthy is definitely extra challenging when being on the road. I spent a couple of days in Regina and a couple in Edmonton. I must admit that I had a really really good time. With the exception of not eating at exactly the right time and having trouble fitting in my 5 meals/day, I did manage to get every work out in. It was nice being in another city and experience and different gym, different people and embark on new adventures. And I am already half way through this week and that much closer to my cheat day.

I heard something very shocking today...there is a company that is now selling tape worms to women so that they can experience rapid weight loss. That's right folks, there are women in the world that are eating tape worms to lose weight. Don't forget to take into consideration that in order for a tape worm to eat and thrive in your body, you must ingest it while it is ALIVE! I also heard that there are doctor's who will apply a patch on your tongue. Every time you eat, you will feel pain because of the patch on your tongue and thus be discouraged to eat. This is completely outrageous to me!! Of course, last night at a networking event full of professionals, a young beautiful woman said this to me, "Andrea, I would rather place my bare foot in human feces than step on a slug with my running shoes". That is even MORE outrageous to me. Her phobia of slugs is so intense that she would rather place her bare toes in human dung than kill a slug with shoes?! Just like some women are so tired of being overweight they are willing to eat a live worm. AHHHH!!! I just realized now that I am SO thankful for this plan I am on. Thank you GOD that I am not one of those women who step in poo and eat worms. I embrace my eating plan and training program. Thank you dear trainer!! I love you!

AS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment