Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 25

It was so nice to eat something other than salmon today!!!! That pretty much sums up day 25. It was a weird day for me. I scrambled everywhere I went and yet accomplished nothing. I did manage to squeeze my workout in. I did back and triceps today. Although, I struggled as my left arm is a wee bit tender from the ever so controversial flu shot. Don't ask me what I think about it because I don't know. I alternate...I get it every other year. So I agree with the naysayers on odd years and on even years I go along with the throngs of people desperate to hit the pit and get a little serum for the flu bug. Balance and harmony....lol.

After the gym, I did laundry, fed the dog, dropped off the dry cleaning, returned the empties, picked up water, came home, cleaned my purse, made supper, cleaned up supper, organized the krazy closet, did dishes, candled my girls waxy ears, packed my lunch for tomorrow.....and now I am going through emails, blogging and anticipating a very busy and full tomorrow. I am so behind and I don't like that feeling. Anxiety, anxiety go away....come again another day....little Andrea wants to play.....

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow as I have entered a little weightloss contest with some peops in Alberta. So, I am hoping that I am down in weight. I am already nervous about the scale. I don't like the scale, it is always so brutally honest...can't it just be nice to me? I think that honesty is important...but once in a while..just say something that makes me feel good. Maybe I am just over sensitive when the scale talks to me. But to be honest, it has been really really rude to me in the past and I am not sure I want to be in a relationship with it anymore. What the heck does it know anyways? And who the heck gave it permission to tell me how fat I am??? And why didn't Snow White get on a scale instead of looking into a talking mirror. That is a reality all of us girls have to face at some point. And everybody knows that mirror's don't talk!! How dumb!! I guess that skinny little broad didn't have to worry about her weight. She is SO fairytale. Get a grip on reality Snow White! YOU AREN'T REAL AND NEITHER ARE YOUR BOOBS, JET BLACK HAIR AND SLENDER LEGS! And honestly, is it really that flattering to have a swarm of dwarves trailing you every where you go?

So, that brings me to my next question....(Rant begins....)how often does Barbie have to work out???? Does she go to the gym 6 days per week and eat a lot, I mean a lot of tuna? How come there are no Barbies who have big thighs and a fat arse? WHY NOT MATTEL?? YOU TELL ME WHY NOT??? And you tell me, does Barbie pull a muscle in her stomach on tricep and back day? And does she feel angry because she couldn't get through all her core excercises because of the pulled muscle? And does she go home and take it all out on Ken? And does Ken get mad at her and tell her to settle down? Do the little Barbie babies fight with each other? Do they pull each other's hair and scream and refuse to eat their veggies?? And does Ken remember to take the garbage out on garbage day??? And does Barbie throw her scale through the window and utter curse words at it as it shatters in the street? You tell me Mattel....what is Barbie's life like.....for real? I want a pleasantly plump Barbie with saggy boobs, varicose veins, disheveled hair and a smile on her face because she is REAL.... That's what I want!! (Rant over!)

It's okay to take the bad day out on Barbie...she has no feelings...she's a total plastic. LOL!!

Andy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment