Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cheat Day!! Sugar is the Debil!!

Well...here we are! It is cheat day and cheat day has been pretty good. Although, I have not indulged like I thought I would, I have still indulged. Ask me how I feel...come on...do it. That's right. I don't feel good. My trainer warned me this would happen. I feel tired and sick. I feel like there is a brick in my stomach. I had lunch hours ago and I am not hungry...not one bit. I had a burger and fries and it was soooo good. There is nothing like a homemade burger! That's right folks...I'm country. Me and red meat is like tea in a teacup, like wine in a crystal wine glass, like the cream in my coffee, like bread and butter. We go together. And we like each other very much. Or at least I thought we liked each other. (I just threw up in my mouth...way too much food). Food hangover...here we come!

I am going to be really honest here and tell you that I am actually really looking forward to tomorrow as eating clean makes me feel good. And even if there were no benefits like losing weight...I would still eat clean. Was the brownie worth it? You are darn right it's worth it! And since I am supposed to get a cheat day once per week...as long as I can lose the weight I gain by the following Wednesday...there is no need to overindulge. Keep your fingers crossed!! And your toes!!

It's funny how on days that I don't eat healthy...I actually feel a lot more....chunky! For example, today after I ate my brownie, I went up and showered. Then I proceeded to get dressed. As I glanced over my shoulder, my eye caught something in the reflection of the mirror. It was something ginormous!!! And in my shock, my knees almost buckled causing me to lose my balance and take another look. Could it be??? OH DEAR GOD!!! I have BACK FAT!!! It's like two little wings of fat right below my shoulder blades. And maybe a little to the side. Back fat?!! Just sitting there...taunting me with it's presence. How could this happen to me? I thought you got back fat when you were...you know...more mature in years. NOT when you are 32!! It's not like I can exercise my shoulder blades in order to eliminate the chubby little flaps of skin that hang there in such a horrible manner. Back fat....it is the curse of old age. It is the roll of skin that is pushed outward by your bra. Oh you know what I'm talking about. You know those tightly fitted tops...that are cute and flirty? Well, say goodbye to them if you have back fat. Because it's no longer cute and flirty when your chubby little wings are petruding and showing through your snug little top. It's disgusting and it screams....MIDLIFE CRISIS! OMG! Am I in midlife crisis? I am! I am definitely in midlife crisis!! Next thing you know, I will be riding a motor bike and get a tattoo!!!

Clearly, the brownie has hit my blood sugar and is now causing my brain to short circuit. Lesson learned!! Sugar means crazy. Sugar means fat! And as the water boy's mamma would say........Sugar is the debil!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment