Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14, 2010: Day 11

Weigh Day......Are you ready for it? Here it is....163lbs. So, I am just a little bit closer to Diva status. Wooooo!!!

Today, an incredible urge for sugar has saturated my entire being. I want it. I need it. I crave it. One would almost assume that I am a sugar addict. No, that's not the case. I am addicted to plenty of other things. With that said, I am tired. I am drained. And thus, my body and emotions are craving a little pick me up. But I will not give in to the constant cries of the fat monster. Today, I opened up a can of whoop a#$ on it at the gym. I beat my body into submission. And in my soul, my heart screamed...I defy you fat monster. Die!! And I say to you Fat Monster...ARE YOU READY FOR A WAR? Lower your flags Fat Monster and march straight back to the bowels of which you came from. Stop at every woman and beg forgiveness for hundreds of years of fat, humiliation, addiction and disease. Do it and I may let you live. Do it not and every last ounce of you, will die.

Maybe a wee bit dramatic. I am just giving myself a pep talk. Anyone have a cookie?

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment