Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 6: October 9th, 2010

Weigh in day: #*%@! Time of death 7:45 a.m. Cause of death: Scale reading = 165lbs. Let's just say, I ain't whistling Dixie today.

But in the true spirit of Thanksgiving, I am going to do my best to give thanks...... I am thankful I did not gain any weight. I am thankful for my mirror that reminds me daily why I am training. I am thankful for my washing machine because it makes my gym clothes smell fresh and clean. I am thankful for my jeans that are too tight because they too remind me why I torture my body at the gym every single day. I am thankful for the toilet...because it is a wonderful addition to the bathroom and since I spend most of my day on it, I don't know where I'd be without it. I am especially thankful for the semi-truck that drove over my scale and crushed it into a thousand tiny pieces after I threw it out my window this morning. I am thankful tomorrow is a new day and I get to start my work out routine all over again. And most of all, I am thankful that scales are now on sale at Pharmasave!

Happy Thanksgiving to you...eat, drink and be merry!

Hope you are all having an amazing Thanksgiving that is full of great memories, fabulous friends and delicious food!

Andrea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment