Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 29

Run run as fast as you can...you can't catch me....I'm the.....yeah...you get the picture. Today was a cardio day and my heart was a pumping!! Actually my heart is pumping right now because I just found out that I have to go to Vegas for work in April. Woooooooo! Can you imagine...working...in Vegas? And no..not as a fluffy show girl. I'll be going as a ripped, sassy, chic chick with attitude and a hawt booty! Yeah!! That really has nothing to do with slaying the fat monster, however it is really top of mind right now. And I will probably feed the fat monster in Vegas...maybe just a little. But for now...I am whipping it into shape.

I am feeling way way better today. My trainer feels that my weight is affected by hormones. That and I need to change the batteries in my scale. I don't even want to know what she was thinking when I emailed her to tell her that I didn't think my scale was working. Like how many times has she heard that one before? It's almost like looking at your 8 year old daughter who has chocolate all around her mouth...a trail of crumbs behind her while she tells you that she DID NOT have a piece of chocolate cake before supper. Yeah...ya think I was born yesterday?

I am still shocked that my hormones have so much power over me that they can almost completely cause an emotional train wreck by holding on to some extra weight. Somebody please tell me why we as women are cursed with Aunt Flo every single month. I cannot imagine what menopause will feel like. In fact, I cover my head and curl into the fetal position just thinking about when my Mom went through it. Yikes!! She would ask me how school was, I would say, GREAT....and then she would burst into tears. And you wonder why I turned out the way I did...hmmmm!!

Today, I am looking for the "white moon" on Youtube just in case it showed up from yesterday's escapades in Elrose. Total trauma!! That is all I can say. And no, there was nothing that exciting that happened today. Well, except that I rocked out in the tanning booth to Suspicious Minds (I pray no one heard me singing), then I posed naked in front of the mirror in the tanning room trying to see if there was any muscle definition showing through the ripples of fat and finally, I ran through my house naked this morning. Other than that, it was just another ordinary day in the life of...yours truly. And since yesterday I exceeded the limits of living on the wild side...I figured that today should be calm, cool and collected.

Tomorrow, I will do it all over again....well, most of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment