Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 30

Just kraziness today. The whole friggin' day was krazy. That's it. I ran here...I worked, worked worked. And you know what they say...."All work and no play makes jack a dull boy". And perhaps tonight may be a little bit of freak show as Brad is chopping onions and the smell is causing my eyes to water so much that I can hardly see the screen. Who chops onions this late at night anways? Tell me...who?? Regardless, it is driving me nuts. Every chop sound is vibrating through my whole being. How did the Shining end anyways...did Johnny go krazy and do something naughty? Maybe his wife chopped onions late at night...chop, chop, chop while he was trying to finish up some work....hmmmm....

Oh yes...that is the sound of crazy. I need some time to myself. Some quiet, uninterupted, "Mommy Time". A bath with bubbles and candles is in order. For in that bathtub I can go to my happy place. To a quiet beach, with the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks nearby, and a hawt man-servant named Raul who serves me Margaritas and massages my feet while I read People Magazine...ahhhhhh...oh so nice...........that is until someone in my house rips me from my fantasy and back into the icey cold world of reality. "Mom!! I have to go pee!!" Or it will be Brad...wanting to talk. Why is that he only wants to talk when I am with Raul. There are FOUR bathrooms in this house...do ya think you could find another one that I AM NOT IN. And NO, I don't want to talk right now. I want to be in my happy place...away...on my beach with the man-servant. Talk to me when I am not in my tub. My private...all alone tub!

I hardly got my 5 meals in today....and I still have to drink 500mls of water...so you know what that means...yup...I will be up half the night....PEEING! I can honestly say that the frequency I empty my bladder has got to be the worst part of this diet. It's all I do! I pee all the time. And well...I am just sick of peeing. I have to go right now...and you know what....I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT! And my legs are tired from leg day. I 'pushed' myself today. I grunted and slobbered and sweated all over the place. But I don't care what they think...I am out to get you Chunky and your days of ruining my life are over!

My 8 year old daughter told me at breakfast this morning that she had a nightmare...when I asked her what she dreamed about she told me that she kissed a boy.......inapporpriately. Those were her words. LOL! And it was a nightmare. Wow...if only my Mother would have told me that kissing boys would end up to be a nighmare...wait a minute...I think she did. If only I had listened to that sound advice. And here I struggle to look hawt once again for my "boy" who I kiss inappropriately....what the heck am I thinking? This is a total nightmare!! Regardless, I told Eden that boys are yucky and she should stay far away from kissing them inappropriately for as long as possible. It was then when my 6 year old revealed that Eden had already kissed a boy...in REAL LIFE. I fear for that boy as when Brad reads this post...that boy...well...I hope he is in the safety of his parents and that Brad never ever finds him.

So, it is a GRRREAT day today! (Whenever I say great...it is with a Scottish accent...and I tell you this...because I want you to say it too....grrrreat...kind of like the little Lucky Charms Leprochaun...except not Irish....Scottish.....)

Goodnight Bloggosphere...sweet dreams....sweet sweet dreams with peanut butter on top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment