Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 36

Conferences and eating healthy...ahhhh...not the easiest thing in the world to do. Each day the people running the conference bring in bagels and chocolate chip muffins...juice...ahh..all the things I cannot have. But, if I am going to slay this fat monster once and for all, I choose to not indulge. And I choose not to watch them taste the muffin, chew the muffin, swallow the muffin and then smile because it is so yummy. My tuna, rice crackers and pink lady apples are so good. Yes...that is what I keep telling myself.

Workouts have been difficult too as the gym in the hotel is just not equipped with the weight equipment that I need. So, I have been running every day, with the exception of yesterday as yesterday was my rest day. I will spend today eating healthy, getting caught up on some work and of course....running, eating and peeing. That pretty much takes care of the whole day. Tomorrow I am homeward bound and I am so very excited. I am starting a new chapter in my life and cannot wait to get moving with it.

My cleaning lady that cleans my hotel room is the sweetest lady I have ever met. She is about 4.5 feet tall. She is Indian and she is just the cutest thing! Yesterday morning she gave me a hug and told me what a nice girl I was. Funny...I have only ever smiled at her and said hello in passing. But she made me feel good...and I guess I made her feel good. It is a great feeling to have influenced a perfect stranger without even trying. Of course, there are always those people who you reach out to and in turn bite your hand. I guess you win some and lose some.

I am not looking forward to my tuna...and soon I will have to eat it. I miss my spaghetti squash! (Never thought I would ever say that!). I look forward to my rice cakes too. And oh lordy...no more salmon! Well, all for the sake of having that darling figure, firm breasts and shapely thighs. All for one and one for all!!! Why am I doing this again???

Captivated, entranced, struck by a thunderbolt and a whopping set of thunder thighs.....my scale is my biggest motivator!! And so, I will run...one more day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment