Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Monday, February 28, 2011

Chunky Monkey in TO

Good Morning Y'all!!

The Scotties ended with a great big shin dig in the Heart Stop Lounge as Saskatchewan's very own, Amber Holland kicked Team Canada's.....ummm...er....bottom!! Anyways, leaving PEI was tough as I made some good friends there. From the beauty of the architecture to the friendliness of the people, PEI is a great place to visit and I highly recommend it.

Nothing to crazy happened at the Scotties. Well, some things were very memorable...and perhaps, a wee bit crazy. I don't know what I will remember more....the 68 year old woman going through menopause who sat beside me or our "neighbor" who shared an adjoining door to our hotel room.

The elderly lady who sat beside me was having hot flashes all through the SK game on Friday night. She had her socks off and her pant legs rolled up to her knees. Maybe it was the fact that we were watching a "winter" sport or perhaps, it was the fact that we were in a COLD rink that she caught my attention. She was carrying on and on about how hot she was. Using her program she fanned herself constantly. She was a very sweet lady...but even sweet ladies get carried away once in a while. Are you wondering why I said that? Well, after she told the announcer that if he gave her a few more minutes she would strip right down to her bra, I decided she was a wee bit krazy. Of course, he laughed and I contemplated suicide. That's all I need!! To sit next to a half naked old woman who doesn't know when to keep her pants on! Of course, the moment he walked away she said she was embarrassed and shouldn't have said that. WHATEVER!!!!! You liked it you shameless hussy!!

Anyways, my hotel neighbor gave us much entertainment as we were witnesses to some very disturbing conversations late into the night...or shall I say early in the morning. We actually knelt at the adjoining door with our heads pressed up against it so we wouldn't miss a thing. I don't know how he didn't hear us as our muffled laughs were hardly muffled! It was honestly, the funniest thing that happened through out the entire week! It was also better than any trash tv reality show....something like the bachelor...except...worse!

Confession: I ate a hot dog. I like it. I liked it ALOT!!

Today I am back in TO. I am currently "working" in Starbucks. It is tough. I am drinking green tea......yum.....And since I have fallen off the blog wagon and the eating wagon and the exercising wagon, I am happy to say...I am back on!!!

Confession: I only went to the gym 3x last week.

Check out our latest episode of chunky monkey tv.....Episode 2.

Andy :)

2 comments: