Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mommy Hell

Ahh! Ka-razy day!! I have not stopped for a break today. Okay, I've stopped to pee and eat...but that is it!! Trying to get everything done before I take off for a little more than a week. And I still have to squeeze the gym in!! Legs and shoulders today....and running.......and tanning...........and blogging............and kids........................and lunches................................and another crazy day tomorrow.

It's no wonder I've gotten fat!! No time!! And you know what they say...all work and no play makes chunky monkey really snarly!!! The fat little monkey has sharp teeth so beware!!

Oh and in an attempt to teach my children good health...I am making macaroni and cheese for dinner. I am sure I am going to rot in mommy hell for this. It is probably the worst choice for my precious angels. Of course, it is their favorite...but there is honestly, no nutritional value to it! And they would have chocolate cake for dinner if I let them. Heck, I'd have chocolate cake for dinner!! But since chocolate cake is a major no-no...well...mac and cheese for the kids and something disgustingly healthy for me. Yay...rabbit food!! And now the water is boiling over!!! AHHHH!!!!! Oh and the dog is throwing up. GREAT!!

And as Elmer Fudd would say....ahh...nevermind. Eden is gagging now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a lot is happening in a span for 3 minutes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...a lot was happening. Now I am fighting to get them into bed...because I got a new bed today....and I am really excited to use it....er...ummm...sleep in it!!

    ReplyDelete