Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 98: Roads Closed

My Calgary trip/Dr. Appointment may be postponed as the roads are closed...thanks to Mother Nature. We will try later on...in the meantime, no hot chocolate for me on this blustery cold snowy morning. Gotta slay the fat monster one day at a time. Thank God for four-wheel drive!! It's -29 degrees C outside and I would love to hibernate today. Welcome to the prairies!!

Running outside will not be happening...so, it's off to the gym for some cardio. Did I mention my legs feel like they are going to fall off today? Yesterday's run was great...but my body is paying for it. Spaghetti legs is an understatement.

.....hey....since I have been training...the phrase eat drink and be merry no longer applies....what else can one do besides eat, drink and be merry?? Starve, sip and be sad?? It's no wonder that prairie people struggle with weight. What else can you do when the weather is this ugly?!

Eat, Drink and Be Merry....er...ummm....diet, drink water and try to find your smile,
Chunky

No comments:

Post a Comment