Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Back!

Good morning sunshine...the earth says hello!! Welcome to the roller coaster thrill ride of Andrea's weight loss adventure....we go up...we go down....up up up.....dooowwwwnnnnn. Does it ever end? Okay...I have been off the wagon. However, due to a whole lot of stress...all I can say is....I am back on the fitness wagon.

I don't even want to know how much I weigh. And NO. I am not going to weigh myself. I don't want to injure the scale. It's back to the gym. Back to 4 Litres of water a day. Back to peeing constantly. Back to tuna and rice crackers. I know it's bad because just at the thought of crackers...I think of cracker jacks. You know...the childhood favorite snack that had a prize in every box. Maybe it's Cracker Jacks that is to blame for the constant weight struggle. Perhaps, it is similar to Pavlov's dogs. In fact, I am salivating just thinking about it. Today, I will have my shake, oatmeal and orange. I wonder if there is a prize in my protein shake mix...hmmm.....

In the mean time...I am covering up all the full length mirrors in my house. I do not have any need to see the damage that has been done over the last couple of months. Eating healthy and exercise equals good body and improved health. If only I can remember this the next time I see a cookie....hmmm....cookie....slim legs.....cookie.....smaller size....cookie.....ahhhh COOKIE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment