Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cottage Cheese

It has come to my attention that I have fallen off the blog wagon so hard that it hurts. However, I didn't just fall off the blog wagon...I fell off the working out wagon too. So, I have decided to begin again. It doesn't matter if I fall off the wagon so long as I get back on it again. So, I may need a bit of a boost....but I am getting back on. It may be a wee bit more complicated this time as I am single parenting however, I am not going to let anything stop me. Not even my screaming lungs, my thunderous thighs or my whining tummy. I shall conquer this!

When legs begin to resemble cottage cheese...one realizes that one has got to get back on the wagon!! Tanning and working out....it is time!! Oh Gawd!!! Au Revoir wine....and chocolate chip cookies!!! Helloooooo gym!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear this. I've been to the gym about three times total last month. Then I left my pass in my other wallet so I've been using that as an excuse, time to get back for me too though beach weather is around the corner!

    http://thewriteaddictions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete