Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey

Saturday, March 26, 2011

En Route to Vegas


We left late. We missed our turn. We are staying in a hotel that reminds me of the Shining. I think the two little girls saying "Come and play with us" and the mad men scratching redrum into the wall gave it away. The elevator is right out of the tower of terror. The phone is one step up from a rotary phone. There is goo on the wall. I am sleeping in sweat pants, socks and a tshirt to prevent my skin from touching the icky bed linens. The tp dispenser in Fuddruckers would not allow me access to tp. The strawberry milkshake I had went right through me. I now smell like Fuddruckers. And the pillow is as fluffy as a sheet of paper. Sigh....'tis a cheat day I shall not forget. And the adventure begins...


Tip: Eat less. Avoid Fuddruckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment